About First Los Lunas
We’ve been around since 1937, but a few years ago something happened. We realized that our community was on the edge of serious growth – and we were unprepared to meet the challenge.
Since that day, we’ve cleaned up the grounds, restructured our mission, developed a logo that represents who God has called us to be, and so much more. Our church has come together to prepare ourselves and our church grounds to welcome those who’ve come looking for a family – a church family.
Love coffee? Need a Bible? Interested in helping to tutor or mentor young people in the area? Then learn more about our local coffee shop and Christian and music supply store on Main Street. The Branch!
Visit us anytime! Offices are open 8:00 – 4:00, Monday – Friday.
- 8:30 Worship Service
- 9:45 Sunday School: All ages from birth to adult.
- 11:00 Worship Service (Children’s Church & Nursery Available
- 3:15 Sunday Music Rehearsal
- 4:30 Children (Awana – Ends May 19)
Tuesdays at 6:30
- Self-Confrontation Class
Wednesdays at 6:30
- Adult Bible Study
- Illuminate Youth
- Children’s Music: Faith In Tune
- Women’s Prayer Group
Thursdays at 2:30 – 3:30 pm
- Community Food Bank
Fridays at 12:00 pm
- Seniors’ Potluck & Games
First Saturdays at 2:00
- Natural Living Class on relevant topics such as Addiction, Cold & Flu, Home Cleaning, Allergies, etc.
Newsletter Sign Up
We are so happy you’re here.
Look around and find resources for life as a Christian, building your marriage, training your children, and walking daily in God’s grace. Enjoy!