About First Los Lunas
We’ve been around since 1937, but a few years ago something happened. We realized that our community was on the edge of serious growth – and we were unprepared to meet the challenge.
Since that day, we’ve cleaned up the grounds, restructured our mission, developed a logo that represents who God has called us to be, and so much more. Our church has come together to prepare ourselves and our church grounds to welcome those who’ve come looking for a family – a church family.
Love coffee? Need a Bible? Interested in helping to tutor or mentor young people in the area? Then learn more about our local coffee shop and Christian and music supply store on Main Street. The Branch!
Visit us anytime! Offices are open 8:00 – 4:00, Monday – Friday.
- 9:30 Sunday School: All ages from birth to adult.
- 11:00 Worship & Learn
- 11:00 Children’s Church, Preschool Church and Nursery Available
Sundays at 4:00
- Children (Awana – Ends May 22)
- Youth (B.O.L.T. – Ends May 22)
- Summer: Spiritual Growth Classes – Beginning June 5
- Summer: New Summer Programs for Kids! – Beginning June 5
Wednesdays at 6:30
- Bible Study
- Women’s Prayer Group
- Children’s Choir
We are so happy you’re here.
Look around and find resources for life as a Christian, building your marriage, training your children, and walking daily in God’s grace. Enjoy!