Once you’ve decided to follow Christ, it’s time to be a part of the church body. Start with becoming a member to let us know you’re here. Then get plugged in to a Sunday School class and a Bible Study.
After that, it’s all about your calling. We can help you answer questions like:
- What do you feel you have to offer?
- Has the Lord called you to something?
- How do you want to spend your time?
- How can we help you help others?
- Where do you see yourself being the most effective?
Let us be concerned about one another in order to promote love and good works, not staying away from our worship meetings, as some habitually do, but encouraging each other, and all the more as you see the day drawing near.