Ready to find your place to dig in and help?
Here’s the short list.
- Begins September 10th.
- Need joy-filled helpers to listen to children say their Bible verses.
- A Record-Keeper/Check-in person
- Need a Snack provided and prepared weekly
- Need quality items for the Awana Store provided by Thanksgiving and Spring Break.
- Resource Room Manager: Requires weekly upkeep and maintenance, and giving me a list of items needed.
- Nursery Janitor: Weekly Volunteer to clean up nursery/toddler rooms.
- Children’s Room Janitor: Weekly Volunteer Clean up Children’s Church rooms immediately after Sunday Service.
- 3-5 year-old Sunday School Teacher: Someone Called to teach and train these kiddos every Sunday between 9:15-10:45.
- Sunday School Assistants: Happy Volunteer to help with crowd control during the school-age classes.
- Nursery & Toddler Care Givers: Need kind, qualified caregivers every Sunday at both hours: 9:30-10:45 & 10:45-12:30.
- 3-5 year-old Children’s Church Teacher: This position rotates for a month at a time. We need helpers and teachers.
- Wednesday Night Childcare Leaders: Volunteers needed every Wednesday 6:20-7:40 (can rotate with enough volunteers).
- Curriculum Organizer/Preparer: Weekly Volunteer to prepare needed materials to help with children’s learning.
- We need volunteers to provide the booth activities
- We need volunteers to set up and take down on October 31st.
- We need volunteers to man the booths and show Christ’s love to those who attend.
- We need volunteers to provide candy and prep the booths
- Volunteers to provide childcare for birth-3 years.
- Volunteers to play with and entertain the children ages 4 – 16 years of age.
- Volunteers to provide food or help with clean up.
- Provide a follow-up call, email or visit to Sunday morning visitors.
- Continue to offer assistance in plugging in to the church after the initial visit.
- Provide us with feedback from visitors, so we can improve.
- Stock Welcome Packets & Gifts
- Organize deep cleaning days.
- Keep the Kitchen & Pantry clean and well-supplied.
- Offer suggestions or beauty help in every area.
- Participate in the coordination of special events (i.e., Passover Family Meal, Baby Dedications, etc.
- Help to set up means to connect volunteers with those in need of help.
- Bring ideas for beautification of the church to staff.
Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who doesn’t need to be ashamed, correctly teaching the word of truth.
2 Timothy 2:15
Note: This is my dream list. I’m praying for someone called to manage these positions and this ministry. Right now, we all pitch in to get the work done.
Some people were even bringing infants to Him so He might touch them, but when the disciples saw it, they rebuked them. Jesus, however, invited them: “Let the little children come to Me, and don’t stop them, because the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.
Fall Festival: October 31st, 6:00-8:00
Then Jesus came near and said to them, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
Parents Night Out: First Friday of every month from 5pm-9pm
Evangelism Team: Reach out to anyone new who comes to us.
Hospitality Team: Bring Beauty, Connect People, Plan Events.
Splendor and majesty are before Him; strength and beauty are in His sanctuary.